- Stay centered in love even when faced with things that most disturb you. Do not judge them; instead, acknowledge to yourself how you feel, then let the emotion pass through without getting stuck.
- Send love and light to whomever you feel has done wrong.
- Attend or conducts sacred rituals that raise vibration.
- Do a daily practice of meditation—even if it is only a few minutes in the morning.
- Stay in prayer.
- Read the ancient texts of religion in an open-minded manner rather than seeing through the eyes of judgment toward other people, seek the truth through your pathway.
- Believe you have a soul contract to be here at this time. Know that you and your love and light are needed now.
- Live one day at a time like our animal companions do. Watch a squirrel; they gather what they need for the winter and they go about their day. They play and race around but they are not thinking about what’s going to happen in 2012. Because the changes that are occurring are so rapid, we must stay in today. We are given one day at a time because that’s all we’re allotted to deal with. Our energy needs to be in our present moment as much as possible.
- When you react in a way you don’t like or you fall out of love, forgive yourself. One of my favorite animals to watch is a duck. Ducks can get into a huge confrontation and then swim away and shake it off and go about life, gliding peacefully. Make amends if appropriate/possible. Be aware so if it occurs later you can pay a kindness forward.
- Fear and excitement reside in the same place in our brain. If you find yourself falling into a place of fear, try to transmute it into excitement. Say, “I’m excited about the future.”
- Create a gratitude list twice a day.
- Know you are here to gather information, not save the world.
- Forgive everyone and everything.
- Be aware of the energy of others—especially anxiousness .
- Ground and center yourself often.
- To change the world, we must change ourselves. Become a fully enlightened, loving human being that you are capable of being.
- If you receive visions of anything destructive, transmute that energy using the flame of St. Germaine.
- Stay out of anxious and addictive behavior.
- Support and empower girls to allow divine feminine energy rise up.
- Participate in systems you believe in regarding shopping, where you live, how you bond with others. Get help if you need to—a coach or counselor—to help you stay in your truth and your integrity and build your own sense of intuition. Don’t look back to where you are scarred. Start or join a circle of like-minded people in your community and meet once or twice a month to talk about what you are going through. Do prayer and meditation together to send love and light to your community and the world at large.
- Above all, if you are dealing with darkness, all it takes is a single light to change it. Each and every one of you is that. It’s why you are here.
This post is another segment based on a presentation given by Kate Garvey during “Empaths Shifting into 2012: A Telesummit to Help Energy-Sensitive People Understand Their Spiritual Role on Earth.” You may obtain the full transcription and MP3 audio of Kate’s and Gini Grey’s presentations at http://weare1inspirit.com/spiritual-audios.htm#Kate
Wellness and self-care coach, workshop leader, and founder and director of the Institute of Sound Healing.com, Kate Garvey has been active in Native American ceremonies for several years and recently sang for the Grandmothers Gathering led by Ana Shana Bee. Anyone who signs Kate’s guestbook at www.instituteofsoundhealing.com will receive a free mini e-book, The Empathics Guide through Grief. MP3 topics include self-care, sound healing, the shift, and the grief process.
PURCHASE paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.