The Importance of Self-Awareness to Healthy & Successful Relationships
More on Dr. Gil’s experience, book and articles see his blog: http://self-awareness-and-relationships.blogspot.com Facebook Expert Advice Page: Relationship and Self-Awareness Expert Advice: Doron Gil, Ph.D.
The Globalisation of Love
When Values Clash, Relationships Crash
Prior to starting her company, Minette was an educator who earned her Ph.D. from Stanford University in 1995. She has taught at the university and high school levels, as well as adult education and personal development workshops. She was named the 2009 Small Business Owner of the Year by the Plano Chamber of Commerce and received the 2007 Altrusa Outstanding Women of Today award. Scissortail Publishing has produced North Texas Kids for 9 years, a magazine targeting moms in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. In June of 2011, she is launching a second publication titled by Design: Your Life, Your Business, targeting women business owners. Her passion and joy come from helping others find the information, tools and inspiration they need to succeed. She is living proof that you can have it all: a successful business, healthy marriage and happy kids! Minette lives in Plano Texas with her husband, Brad and her two children, ages 12 and 10.
THURSDAY, February 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM Central Time - Geoff Laughton is a Relationships Recovery Expert who began Coaching clients in 1997, after spending 16 years in a very unsatisfying Corporate Management career in the Bay Area. He helps people either achieve and/or regain the relationships and lives of their dreams…the potential that they started out with and somehow lost track of. He helps people master all their relationships, both personal & professional, achieving results that typical couples counseling fails to reach.
Geoff helps people be as authentic, empowered, at peace, and as driven by their Spirit’s purpose as they can possibly be. To bring the transformation he helps his clients achieve, Geoff uses his depth of compassion, a fierce advocacy for wholeness & well-being, acute intuitive insights into matters both spiritual and worldly, and his mastery of communication techniques developed through his journey as father of two and husband of 29 years. Geoff’s work has included 7 years with the Mankind Project, a position as a Founding Spiritual Director of the Cornerstones Community Foundation in California, and now counseling individual men and leading men’s groups in the Boulder, Colorado area.
You’ll be amazed when you realize how simple it is to repair relationships and reconnect to others through love and joy. Based on Fizzle to Sizzle, the relationship book of the year, this telesummit will help bring back the sizzle into any relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to recapture the romance in your relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to know how to maintain a deeper connection and bond with others.
- You’ll want to sign up to learn more about whether your match is out there and an update on soul mates. All of the fantastic presenters on this 5-week telesummit have shared the pain and drain of loss, lack of sensitivity, and major transitions like divorce. We have survived and found love again. We will show you how to
- Fall in love all over again with yourself, your spouse, your teen or your toddler.
- Find the partner of your dreams.
- Improve communication and connection in all of your relationships.
- Approach challenging times with integrity and resolve.
- Know how to repair any relationship at home or at work.
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices. Also check out the audio book now available as an MP3 file.