Etheric energy—the electro-magnetic field around the body—provides chi, prana, or juice to all physical organs. Emotions can negatively impact and weaken solid etheric energy if it is negative, tense, or prolonged. I imagine the result to be a ragged energy field with holes throughout, which doesn’t have a strong enough electrical charge to provide juice for the physical body. Weaker etheric energy doesn’t provide strength to physical organs. Weaker physical organs appears in children having specific mental or emotions symptoms.
Let’s look at some of the correlation between the physical body’s organs and their energetic counterparts.
• Fear or anxiety – controlled by kidneys
• Sorrow & loss – controlled by lungs
• Feelings of worry or obsession - controlled by spleen
• Anger, jealousy, irritation, and depression – controlled by liver.
The most formative time in our lives is from birth through puberty. During this period, we form our basic responses to life. It is absolutely crucial that we connect with children through shared activities like walking, reading books, gardening, bike riding, and playing. Conversations where real dialogue is shared are also crucial.
Here are some other tips for helping children manage their energy:
· Avoid allergenic foods that cause organ inflammation, such as gluten does to colon lining, and yeasty foods to the intestines.
· Herbal teas can increase energy or relax children or help them digest food and breathe better.
· Parents who give Bach Flower Remedies® to their children are amazed by the positive effect the Remedies have on their children; screaming children find sudden relief, shy and fearful children find courage, impatient and angry children find peace.
· Acupuncture and classical eastern homeopathy work well in healing individual organs like kidneys or offering liver and lymph support.
When children play, they use fantasy and creativity. They imagine and act out the roles they will grow into as adults. The word “imagination” means we create the “image” of what we are to become. Children need unstructured time for imaginative play. They also need free time to discover who they are in an intimate, personal way.
Play also empowers them to be curious and learn to negotiate their environments safely. So, let children play--and play with them!
Children perform best when they have regular schedules or understand expectations. These activities create a secure framework for a child if they are done each day.
Brain research shows that multi-tasking fatigues the brain. You create a chronic stress pattern if you repeat this kind of overload. So no doing homework, watching TV, texting and eating dinner in the same 30-minute period.
• Find your own spiritual perspective.
• Share your thoughts about the “big” questions in life with your child. This gives them a means of embracing their experience.
• You promote your health for the mental, emotional and etheric energies and their interactions.
Now that you understand the whole child—the basic structures of the mind and body and the interface of etheric energy and emotions—what questions do you have for Dr. Goode? Please ask your question as a comment below this post. You may contact Dr. Goode at http://live-spirit.com/contact-us/.
Join us tomorrow on this blog for another segment of Dr. Caron Goode’s discussion on how to support empathic children. To get the full transcript and listen to Caron’s entire presentation as well as the teaching of Suzy Miller, you may purchase the mp3s here:
Dr. Caron Goode is the author of ten books, including her latest: Kids who See Ghosts~ Guide Them Through Their Fear. Dr. Goode graduated with a doctoral degree from George Washington University in 1983 and is a licensed psychotherapist. Formerly a pediatric speech language pathologist, Suzy Miller is the visionary founder of Blue Star Brilliance LLC and author of AWESOMISM: A New Way to Understand the Diagnosis of Autism.
PURCHASE paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.