As an intimate partner, you may be required to have empathy, compassion, clarity of viewpoint, fun, sexiness, and even be silent when necessary. Can you match up?
As a parent, you are expected to nurture, play, be available to meet all of your child’s needs, stay connected even through the roughest years, display emotional resilience, and provide leadership for life success, among other expectations that arise with a child’s ages and stages. Can you keep up?
As a colleague, others expect your respect, competence, professional feedback, the ability to analyze, deliver results and keep emotional distance. Can you hold up?
Long-term relationships tend to get a little stale for some couples. Trying to meet everyone’s expectations can leave you fizzled out emotionally.
We created this conference because we want you to enjoy and cherish every moment of your relationship with your partner, spouse, child, or friend.
You’ll be amazed when you realize how simple it is to repair relationships and reconnect to others through love and joy. Based on Fizzle to Sizzle, the relationship book of the year, this telesummit will help bring back the sizzle into any relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to recapture the romance in your relationship.
- You need this conference if you want to know how to maintain a deeper connection and bond with others.
- You’ll want to sign up to learn more about whether your match is out there and an update on soul mates. Weigh in..are they real or not?
All of the fantastic presenters on this 5-week telesummit have shared the pain and drain of loss, lack of sensitivity, and major transitions like divorce. We have survived and found love again. We will show you how to
- Fall in love all over again with yourself, your spouse, your teen or your toddler.
- Find the partner of your dreams.
- Improve communication and connection in all of your relationships.
- Approach challenging times with integrity and resolve.
- Know how to repair any relationship at home or at work.
In the preview call on February 2, authors Dr. Caron Goode & Dr. Minette Riordan will share 2 of their 8 steps to easy relationship repair, announce the Relationship Contest, which runs February & March 2012, and discuss the prizes and giveaways to celebrate sizzling relationships.