March 26, 2012

Integrating Cosmic Vibrations Affects Others

One day last summer I sensed that I needed to do a Goddess ritual in my backyard. As I stood in the garden doing the Light Absorption Technique from What is Lightbody? by Tashira Tachi-ren. My arms started tingling. I thought an insect had landed on me, but there were too many places that felt as though something was swirling on my skin. After about three minutes, I offered my thanks and my gifts and closed the circle. The tingling stopped immediately. I stayed outside for another 15 minutes and watered the garden before I went back inside to record on my keyboard a melody that I had been singing to my grandson ever since he was born.

A few hours later, I texted to see how my empathic son was doing. He was with three other people at the time, but he texted back asking if I was okay. I told him I was marvelous. He was sure something was wrong because he had been fine all day, but when he got my text he was blown into a panic attack and wondered if I was really okay. That’s when I realized that the accelerated energy that I was integrating was affecting his auric field. I purposely pulled my energy back from him and honored his boundaries that I had unintentionally infiltrated. Within minutes his anxiety was completely gone.

I say all this to remind you that when you are filled with love and light and are processing intense cosmic energy, it may affect those around you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment