March 7, 2012

A 1-Hour Call to Assist Empaths

Many of the people who come to me are empaths dealing with handling their sensitivity to the energy of others.  I've been teaching these highly sensitive people to manage energy through the exercises in my book, Whose Stuff Is This! Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You. These exercises are the ones I use myself and I know they work!

My special guest on We Are One in Spirit Podcast this week, Sheryl Glick, assists empaths through learning Reiki and using Reiki to understand themselves and to improve the quality of their lives. Plus, she teaches empaths to notice the signs that the Universe gives us—numbers, names, birthdays, objects in our path, symbols. All these provide a relevant message and remind us of our spiritual connection to Spirit and one another. They are not coincidence.

Sheryl and I will be hosting a call to help empaths and you are invited to participate by calling  605-475-6350 and entering access code 356172# to speak with us at 2:00 PM Central Time on Thursday, March 8, 2012.

We hope to hear from you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices. Also check out the audio book now available as an MP3 file.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment