October 15, 2011

What Other Books Have Been Written by Empath Author Yvonne Perry?

In addition to Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You (a guidebook for empathic people who have been unknowingly carrying energetic burdens that belong to someone else) Yvonne Perry (that’s me!) has written nearly a dozen books.

The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children was inspired by my grandson, Sidney, who started demonstrating spiritual gifts at an early age. As a toddler he was clairvoyant (seeing in the spirit realm), but as he matured, he began getting psychic information through dreams. He still hears in the spirit realm. I was concerned that he might also be an empath, and I wanted him, and others kids like him, to avoid the needless suffering I had endured.   The Sid Series is a collection of stories that emerged during the adventures Sidney and I had together, but the stories also deal with topics most adults tend to avoid with children: death, afterlife, ghosts, healing, racial diversity, caring for others, meditation, and spiritual insight. The book is entertaining to children, but it also teaches parents how to open a mature dialogue with them. http://theSidSeries.com

More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories About Death, Dying, and Afterlife (http://deathdyingafterlife.com)  is designed to provide comfort for those who are dying, as well as for the caregivers and family who are left with questions when their loved one passes. When I wrote that book, I had a lot of disembodied spirits coming to me. I didn’t know why ghosts were visiting me, but I felt I was supposed to help them. Writing that book helped me find answers not only to know what the ghosts needed, but for protecting my energy field as an empath. So, the book not only deals with spirit visits after the passing of a loved one, it also covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, and near-death experience.

See all the published books by Yvonne Perry at http://weare1inspirit.com/bookstore.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this,I am a psychic,healer and empath & it seems my 5 year old grandaughter is also & these books will be a tremendous help to me and to her. gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Turbowitch! So many kids these days are able to see in the spirit realm. We must address this in order to help them. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete