October 6, 2011

Hearing Things No One Else Hears

Everyone is becoming more intuned with the spirit realm as the earth is shifting in vibration, so we might as well expect to experience some things that have not been common to us heretofore. For example, for many years now I've had episodes when I can hear with my physical ears what seems like a radio talk show in the distance. The voices don't engage with me and I can't make out what is being said. It's more like I'm eaves dropping on a conversation going on way across the room. I can hear the voices, but not the words.

Additionally, for as long as I can remember, I have constantly heard a high-pitched ringing in my ears. It is so loud that I can hear it even when there is a lot of noise in the room. I've learned to go about my business without being distracted by it. I'm comforted to know that this is the frequency of my higher guidance.

Recently, a friend of mine mentioned a related incident. About five months ago this woman started to hear random conversations that no one else could hear. She said it is like listening in on a conversation of random things. She was very afraid at first and is still not sure what to make of it.

From what I've experienced and read about others who have had similar experiences, this is nothing to be concerned about. We are tapping into the collective thoughts of humanity that are in the mental and emotional aura that surrounds Mother Earth as part of Her electromagnetic field.

If you are hearing things that no one else does, don't panic. As long as the voices are not urging you to harm yourself (or others) and they are not interfering with your daily life, it's nothing to fear. I've been seeing and hearing (and even smelling!) things that those around me do not. I've had so many encounters of this kind that I wrote a book about it. More Than Meets the Eye: True Stories About Death, Dying and Afterlife is available in print, for the Kindle Reader, and other electronic readers as well as an audio book. See http://deathdyingafterlife.blogspot.com


Yvonne Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment