February 27, 2013

The Proof is in the Empath Pudding

Two weeks ago my husband and I went to a concert at a very crowded venue. Even though we arrived an hour before the musicians took the stage, there was standing room only and we didn't get a table or a seat. We stood elbow to elbow for three hours, submerged in the collective field of at least 500 people. As an empath, I admit I was concerned about whether or not I would pick up detrimental energy from this situation.

I have been raising my soul's vibration and maintaining resonance in my personal field for two years now. But, I had not put the practice to the test quite like this. My feet and legs were tired, but I am happy to report that the work I've been doing and teaching you has paid off. I had absolutely no lash back.In fact, when the music started, I felt elated and lifted up by the vibration of the excitement of the people around me.

Don't be a recluse! If you have difficulty being in a crowd, I can help you learn to manage emotional energy and keep your own field stable. Learn more about coaching at http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment