December 11, 2011

How Full-Wave Breathing Can Heal

by Dr. Tom Goode

About four months ago, I went in for a checkup and the blood work said the body had become diabetic. Eek shriek, loss of vision, loss of limbs, shortened life, heart problems, circulatory problems, going blind! Four months later, there is no diabetic condition. Well how can that happen?  How would I deal with this news?

Step one was acceptance. Even though I’ve always been the healthy guy and never had a problem because of the care that have been taking of the mind-body-spirit system, I had to accept the condition. You can’t deny the blood work. Can’t deny the symptomology. It’s there. Well, can I allow it to be there? Can I really surrender to the fact that the body has this condition that has come about for a multitude of reasons? Not necessarily that anything was wrong, but surely some things needing addressing. Well I passed through acceptance and allowance pretty quickly and got to embracement. How can I embrace this thing? This disease that is terminal and progressive has no cure according to traditional medical models. Well I would do everything that I knew and could find out what to do if I was going to embrace it. I would mind the dietary regimes. I would check the Asians, the Indians, the western medicines, the Europeans, to see what herbs, chronics, supplements, vitamins could be brought to bear. And in doing that, four months later there is not a trace of it in the blood. Then my medical practitioner said I could stop taking the drugs. I said, “Good because I never started taking them.” This had all been done through the integration process: Acceptance, allowance, embracement, and celebration.

And so I invite you to integrate very simply as you lay in bed by putting your hand on your lower abdomen beneath the naval. With your mouth open because you have to get oxygen, oxygen is important, you inhale and push your belly up and then you relax. All the emphasis, all the effort, is directed towards the inhale. So I’m breathing in light love and joy. Peace, harmony, balance. Ease, exuberance, and enthusiasm. And every affirmation, every feel-good thought I can bring to bear. This will prepare me and recalibrate my system for this new day. This is another form of integration. I’ve accepted that the day is new. I’ve allowed for everything to be different. I’m embracing the fact that this is a new opportunity for growth and celebration.

This article is based on a presentation given by Dr. Tom Goode during “Empaths Shifting into 2012: A Telesummit to Help Energy-Sensitive People Understand Their Spiritual Role on Earth.” 

Dr. Tom Goode is the author of seven books on holistic living. His most recent book is Breathe and Grow Rich—Self Care to Enrich Your Whole Life http://www.fullwavebreathing.com. He has written numerous articles on natural healing and is the producer of “The Cosmic Waltz,” a musical program used with Full Wave Breathing and the Inner Harmony home-study musical program for holistic health, balance, and personal transformation.

See a video demonstration on how to do Full-Wave Breathing at http://youtu.be/9frOB16m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment