January 30, 2014

Increasing Sensitivity to Energy

My husband and I went to the mall last week. It was the first time I had been in this kind of public setting since last November. As we walked along, I noticed that I could feel energy shifts as if there were pockets or "cold" spots. Not that the temperature changed but that the energy shifted as I passed by people and different stores. Some areas felt denser or darker than others.

There are kiosks in the mall corridors and the vendors will call out to passersby trying to put a hard sell on people. I said "no thank you" or ignored them because I know from experience that if I even make eye contact with them I will not be able to get away without having to be rude or buying something. One vendor muttered some hateful comment when we did not respond to her effort to lure us in. My husband and I both felt the psychic attack she sent out. We stopped to clear our fields as soon as we got to the next store.

I am blessed to be able to spend a lot of time in "temple" space at home. Much of the day I am writing, praying, meditating, communing with nature, interacting with my guides, holding space for those I am coaching, and sending light to my family and friends who have to go out and work a "real" job. Naturally, the vibration of our house is so peaceful and pleasant that nearly every person who comes to visit comments about it.

Humans can move in and out of various vibrations or octaves, many times without actually noticing the shift. Those who are energy sensitive can detect these changes more readily than someone who is not consciously making an effort toward self improvement.

I believe a space takes on the energy created by the vibration of the souls that spend time there. A workplace or public venue may exist in a state of lower vibration due to people's negative thoughts, beliefs, habits, attitudes, and behavior. When a soul carrying a lot of light enters an area, it can shift the vibration of that space into a higher octave. You've likely met people who seem to be able to "light up a room" when they walk in. The conversation changes, attitudes shift, the gossip stops, etc.

Because we are all energetically connected, the vibration of an entire place can be affected (positively or negatively) by the energy of one person. This is why many empaths feel like they are in a war zone or being drained when in public, at work, or around certain people.

Light language can be particularly useful in these situations. The language of light is the soul's way of communicating directly with source. For more information about light language and the book I am writing in the topic, please visit http://weare1inspirit.com/light-language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment