January 30, 2014

Empaths and Suffering

It is so hard for an empath to be around suffering. What I’ve been telling people (and doing myself) is to take care of yourself. Serve yourself with respect and make sure that you are putting your needs first. I know that sounds selfish, but I can attest that it is working to heal me on so many levels and bringing forth my authentic self, more and more.

Suffering is a result of resisting the change of spiritual growth--we love familiarity and even if it's not working, we cling to it because we hate the unknown. The only way some people will let go of their drama is for it to get so bad that they have no choice. I hate watching that happen. but when it does I find that pulling away into my safe space and caring for my needs (whatever they may be) is a worthwhile endeavor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment