June 13, 2012

The Author’s Personal Shift While Writing Ascension Book

The process of writing my new book, Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience, caused me to go through quite a shift physically, mentally, and emotionally. I know for certain that the book carries the energy of transformation and transmutation!

It was January 2011 when I first knew I was going to be writing this book, but at the time I was writing Whose Stuff is This?, so I put it on the back burner in order to get that book out there. When I had time to start working on it, I came back to the manuscript that I had started in the early 2000s. Once I set my intention to diligently work on this book, I had a visitation from an angelic being in a higher realm; it was actually a counterpart of my soul. This energy or being rested upon me and for 12 days and I was in intense bliss. I had never felt joy like that before. I even smelled a heavenly fragrance that only I could smell. It was 24/7, that beautiful fragrance! Ahhh! Then two weeks later, just as quickly as it came, it left. I was disappointed to say the least! Where’s my bliss? What happened to the fragrance? Hello?

During that heavenly period, I received a download from a nomad, oversoul, or higher dimensional soul that endowed me with the power, the “anointing of the Holy Spirit” as we called it in my Pentecostal days, to write this book.

Like most “bump ups” in energy, that visitation came with rapid spiritual growth and some huge personal changes. There I was healthy and going about my business thinking the world just couldn’t be better and then in a matter of three months I was just so weak I could hardly walk to the mailbox and back. It felt as though my physical body was falling apart. I went to my doctor thinking all the symptoms I was having (too many to mention) must be menopause—my hormones must be off or something. She could offer no explanation and gave absolutely no treatment! As I continued to spiral downward, I felt angry at my doctor, but looking back, I realize that her complacency about my condition caused me to seek treatment in a more natural and holistic manner than the synthetic drugs she might have prescribed. The side effects are worse than the symptoms on most prescription drugs these days! Half the commercial is taken up by telling us what can go wrong if you take the product being promoted!

I now realize that I was being cleaned up from the inside out. Everything that wasn’t working for my body was coming up to be flushed out all at once. I was determined to get help, so I found a medical doctor (naturopath) who uses natural products and phyto or plant-based products in order to address at least five things going berserk within my body. He monitored my progress on some very powerful supplements that aided the balancing and rebuilding of my physical body. I am well again now.

My toxic diet had to change because it was destroying my body, negatively affecting my emotions, and interfering with my ability to receive clear spiritual guidance. I could not return to the way I was eating before; and thankfully, the grace to make this permanent shift has been there every step of the way. I would not have been able to consistently maintain a plant-based, sugar-free, gluten-free eating plan prior to this shift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments: