April 29, 2013

Centering Your Energy

Being spiritually centered means living aligned with Spirit/Source instead of fear-based ego. By viewing life through spiritual eyes, you can see the bigger picture and feel peaceful while seeing all the possibilities that exist in a situation. When I am centered, I feel present in my body, expansive, one with Source and everything that exists. I am able to be present in my body and allow my emotions to surface so I may process them (non-resistant). I am able to tune out unwanted external noise and tune in to the gentle inner voice of intuition that helps me make better decisions.

I have included the centering exercise in the grounding exercise because they go hand in hand. One needs to be done with the other for maximum effect. Listen to the MP3 version of an exercise to ground and center your energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment