January 3, 2013

Crystals and Gemstones

I have a bowl of gemstones that I love toying with. I lay them out in a circle or row and intuitively decide which one has the energy I need to clear or protect myself at that time. My daughter-in-law, Amanda, is a jewelry artisan with a shop on Etsy.com (http://www.etsy.com/shop/eidolajewelry). I’ve had her custom-design several of my favorite crystals into pendants that I can interchange on a silver neck chain. I almost always wear a necklace or carry a gemstone in my pocket when I go out into public. I even wear them at home because I love the positive energy they emit.

Harriette Knight’s book, Gemstone Power 52 Meanings and Meditations from Abalone to Zircon, is a great resource for learning more about working with stones. With 52 gemstones listed in the book, you may enjoy contemplating on a particular stone each week for a year. And it’s an educational book as well as one that inspires. For example: did you know that the amethyst is the state gemstone for South Carolina? And that citrine is good for relieving depression? Did you realize that peridot is the birthstone for August? It’s great to know what stones to use for what condition.

After discovering the information and application for each stone, you may soak up your own intuitive message as you follow the guided meditation given on the corresponding page. Overall, the book is par excellence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment