January 21, 2013

Love Your Private Parts ~ Opening to Ecstacy

Are you a woman ready to come home to your body? Are you ready to find your authentic self? Are you ready to experience bliss and ecstasy? Then this special message is for you!

On January 24 at 2 pm. CT, Lynnet McKenzie will be Yvonne Perry's guest on We Are One in Spirit Podcast as they talk about loving your private parts.

If you have been sexually abused, you will not want to miss this show. Lynnet carries and transfers the energy of healing in her voice, message, and body. I'm not kidding you when I say that! I was blown away and burst into tears of joy when I spoke with her on the phone to set up this call. I can't urge you enough to get on this call and step into the healing circle of love as Lynnet shares her amazing story.You will also have a chance to pose questions to Lynnet.

Lynnet says, "It always felt like something was missing. So I went on a quest to find this missing piece. I went through layer after layer until I finally broke through and found that what was missing from my life was ME! I WAS MISSING! My REAL self was missing and I did not even know it. I had taken on a way of being that was a programming, not my real self. My real self was locked away somewhere."

If you are on our mailing list, you will get the call-in information. If you are not on our list, please Subscribe to our newsletter so I can send the call-in info to you as a reminder next Thursday. 




Sign up to get the free video series and learn more about Lynnet at http://www.openingtoecstasy.com/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment