February 25, 2013

Feeling Energy in an Email

I opened an email not too long ago and sensed the hateful energy of the person who sent it. But, it did not cause me undue alarm. I was able to write a calm response to the sender and gently set boundaries and keep peace in our relationship. Why such a change? Because I now recognize my own energy well enough that 90 percent of the time I can tell when I’m picking up on someone else’s stuff. Plus, I have boundaries in place that protect my energy field. So, I’m not as apt to be “hit” by the info-energy of my environment or the wandering thoughts of those who do not have reins on their personal energy. That’s not to say that I don’t get surprised from time to time, but at least I now have tools to clear the energy and not let it get to me the way it once did.

I share these tools in my book, Whose Stuff Is This? ~ Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You and I invite you to learn more about this book for empaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.

The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment