October 23, 2012

Proving the Techniques to Flow with Ascension Process

While writing my book, Shifting into Purer Consciousness, I started dealing with an emotional storm and had to apply (prove) the techniques I was discovering in my research. I was urged to really start paying attention and calling myself out every time I had a negative thought. If the thought was not something I wanted to manifest, I had to change it immediately and substitute that thought with one that was in line with the mind of Christ. Or, just go into the silence within. Whatever you do, avoid fighting or engaging with these impure thoughts.

In other words, before I could produce this book, I had to get busy cleaning out my own closet and getting rid of my own physical, mental, and emotional garbage.

My body, mind, emotions, finances, relationships, literally everything has been transformed by the writing of this book. Spirit’s healing touch is upon this work and I believe other people who read it may have already begun a purification process. They may already feel the ascension symptoms listed in my book and know that something is crazy different, but they don’t know what’s causing it or what to do about it. I share my story in the book because I want those who are having similar experiences to know that they are not crazy—that everything is okay. Knowledge can go a long way to relieve anxiety and help people flow with the work Spirit is doing.

I want my readers to understand that we’re going into a higher consciousness; I encourage them to hang on during the process. Because we’re in this together and we can help one make this marvelous shift within. Shifting into purer consciousness affects everything in life. How can I help you with managing this transformation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment