October 8, 2012

Herbal Therapy for Empaths

Teas and herbs have interested me for a long time. I feel that I may have worked with herbs in another lifetime, which has been further extended in this lifetime through my love of gardening. I grow lemon balm, basil, white sage, echinacea, mint, verbena, bee balm, and black-eyed Susan. There are a wide variety of uses for herbs in a spiritual and healing practice from cleansing the body, restoring health, and clearing a space. I won’t go into detail about them in this book; however, I encourage you to seek more information if herbology interests you. See the books listed in the resources section of my book, Whose Stuff Is This? ~ Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You. Or, check out the resources page on this blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment