August 29, 2011

Interview with an Empath Having Anxiety Attacks

Last week, a man contacted me about the anxiety attacks he started having within the past two years. They were so bad at first that he went to the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack. The medical staff ran all kinds of tests and found absolutely nothing wrong with him and had no explanation for the chest pains, racing heartbeat, nervousness, shaking, anxiety, and general feeling of being ill. The ER doctor diagnosed it as heat exhaustion and dehydration and told him to go to his primary care physician for follow up. The PCP wanted to prescribe anti-depressants, but my client did not want to take them. Keep in mind that all of this followed an event at work when a coworker had a heart attack.

The anxiety attacks subsided after my client had energy work and he wasn’t bothered like this for nearly a year. When he started having physical symptoms again this summer, he went to the hospital again with his heart racing. The medical staff ran all kinds of tests and found him perfectly healthy and had no explanation other than dehydration since it was very hot outside. However, he had been drinking plenty of fluids to avoid another episode like he had the year before. He had been on antibiotics for a head cold and thought perhaps an allergic reaction was occurring. He stopped taking the medication and the symptoms immediately lessened.

He continued to struggle with mild symptoms that would peak at times causing him to still wonder what the hell was going on. He's a young, healthy man. Why was he having panic attacks and feeling so strange emotionally and physically?  Within the past few months, these panic attacks started to affect his work and business. He finally contacted me. Here is a synopsis of our conversation.

EMPATH: The anxiety attack today was almost instant—no warning that it was coming on—but I was able to calm myself before I started feeling really bad. I thought it might be tobacco so I tried cutting down. I want to stop using it. I’m under a lot of stress right now and that makes things worse. Can you feel my energy through the phone?

YVONNE: Oh, yes! I feel your energy. It’s crazy wild and I’m having to remind myself to breathe. The human body has an electromagnetic field around it and yours is very cluttered. You definitely need to ground your energy and clear your field. Do you know how to do this?
EMPATH: No.

YVONNE: Do you have my book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You?
EMPATH: Yes, but I haven’t read it yet.

YVONNE: Chapter 9 walks you through the grounding and centering steps and describes a lot of other helpful things you can do to manage your energy. You can also listen to the audios on my blog: http://whosestuffisthis.blogspot.com/search/label/Audios%20for%20Empaths
Who have you been around in the past 24 hours? What was their energy like?

EMPATH: I was talking to a man named Leon this morning just before this attack occurred. He has a stressful job, he’s trying to get a promotion, and his wife is sick.
YVONNE: You are an empath and you pick up energy from others quite easily. Empaths have the ability to heal and transmute the suffering of others by taking detrimental energy into their own body or auric fields. Having this ability is a gift once you know how to manage it. There are many people like you and that is why I wrote a book to help them. It’s the book I wish I’d had twelve years ago when I was going through what you are now.

EMPATH: What is this gift for? If it’s possible to pick up other people’s feelings, there has to be a reason for it. I don’t know why I have this gift if I don’t want it. Why is it so uncontrollable? I work on machines because they don’t have feelings. I can’t be around people on a daily basis.
YVONNE: Many empaths find it difficult to be around others—some even become hermits. We empaths are more comfortable in an environment where our own energy is predominant.
The gift is to help heal humanity and the planet. It is controllable. I’m putting together a free telesummit in September to train empaths how to use the gift to heal themselves and others without paying a personal price. Please sign up and plan to listen to these calls: http://whosestuffisthis.blogspot.com/p/websites-and-blogs-for-empaths.html

I had to clear my own energy field after working with this client. I also cleared his field for him and arranged a followup chat to see how he is doing after he starts putting some grounding and centering exercises into practice.

Everything on this planet is composed of energy. We use the energy in the plants, drugs, and chemicals to treat illnesses. Empathic fatigue is not something your doctor will diagnose or treat. It is an energetic imbalance and must be corrected through spiritual means. For far too long the medical world has tried to separate the body from the mind and soul. We are entering a time when this will no longer be possible. The medical world will either have to change or people—especially empaths—will have to find alternative methods for maintaining health on all levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment