July 22, 2011

How to Smudge Yourself with Sage

For many years, Native Americans have used smudging to cleanse an area, a person, or auric field of detrimental energy. The most common herb to use for this purpose is white sage.

When my husband is home and I need a clearing, I’ll ask him to do the honors, but when I’m home alone, I smudge my own body with sage. In the video below I show you how I do this.You can smudge yourself quite easily by using a piece of cardboard to fan the smoke over your entire body. I use a smudge wand that I created from feathers of birds that I resonate with.





Our guides wait for us to ask for their help rather than infringing upon our free will. Simply ask that your entire body and aura be cleansed by the high, pure vibration of the smoking sage. I also call upon the Violet Flame of St. Germaine to transmute any detrimental energy released in my clearing session into a useful, positive, uplifting energy that will help you sense your oneness with Source, which is Love and Light.

Your intention is powerful and Source knows what you need. Therefore, there is no right or wrong way to smudge. It will be effective rather quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon. The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment