September 23, 2013

FAITH IS THE ANSWER

There have been so many times in my life when I have been stuck in a cloud of doubt and despair. The conditions of my life have been such that I have often not been able to see my way through. I have struggled when what I really needed to do was to just let go.

The beauty of my unfolding life is that I have discovered I am not alone. So many people I have since encountered have shared a similar experience. Yet they have found a way out of it. They have discovered that faith is the answer. I have also discovered that for myself.

I have had to let go of my fears and embrace a belief in the power in the universe that can and does guide me to a higher place. My own fragile ego has thought it could handle impossible situations. That has never been enough. In fact, it has often led me astray. I have had to learn to trust in the spirit that resides within us all. That spirit can always provide the answer.

It has been a matter of learning to trust in that Source. It has been a matter of turning to it and asking what I can do to prevail. I have had to turn to it for guidance to show me the way to go. As the website, The Divine Speaks, says: I have had to ask where I should go, what I should do, who I should talk to, and what I should say. In so doing, it has taken a tremendous burden off me.

Like a little child, I have had to believe that I can never be guided wrong if I go within to find the answers. This has required me to place my faith in that power greater than myself. By relaxing, breathing, and letting go of my worries, I have been able to see clearly what is mine to do. The rest I have had to turn over to Source to provide the outcome.

It has not always been what I had hoped for. That is the mystery of life. My ego likes to project what the outcome will be. The truth is that my ego doesn't know what best serves my spirit. I am on a journey of discovery that has often led me to unexpected places.

Such has been the case with my writing. I had never expected to be an author. Yet now, I have written a total of thirteen books, two of which have been published. That has been an unexpected miracle in my life. It was the outcome of me asking Source what my life purpose was.

As a young man, I was concerned with being a successful businessman. I wanted to become a millionaire before I was thirty. As I matured, I have learned to become more concerned about my fellow man and woman. I have become a person who has learned to look beyond selfish desires. This has become my primary quest in my writing. I am on a mission to wake up people to their own spirits.

The way I am striving to do this is to show people that joy is the pathway to freedom. My books are designed to make people laugh. They are also designed to make people take a look at themselves and to see how they can become aligned with their intrinsic values. In so doing, they will have the ability to let go of those negative qualities we all possess in order to follow a more positive path.

My character, Sister Mary Olga Fortitude, asks people to follow the Golden Rule: to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This, in and of itself, is an act of trust and faith. It requires searching within for the answers. Try it. Perhaps you will find the same freedom I have found for myself. That is my wish for each and every one of you.

Written by Davis Aujourd'hui http://bestsatireseriesofthedecade.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment